Royal Suite Class

FloatMe

Just swiped this post from another forum. As a junior suite passenger, I am looking forward to the details. Don't know how true this is?

OMG... I can hardly contain myself... i just got off the phone with RC .... was trying to get some information on our Jan 7, 2017 sailing and I got information that she had just gotten on the NEW "Royal Suite Class" rollout...this is what i found out... it is ONLY for Quantam & Oasis Class Sailings. SNEAK PEAK is today and being abnounced at the Virtuoso Event in Las Vegas today! <br />

<br />

There are 3 classes; <br />

<br />

Star class: Royal Loft, Owners Loft, Presidential Family, Grand Loft, Sky Loft, 2 bedroom Aqua Suite.<br />

<br />

Skyclass: Aqua theatre suite 1 bedroom, crown loft suite, Owners suite, Royal Family Suite, superior Grand Suite, Grand suite<br />

<br />

Sea class: Family connected junior suite, family suite, Jr. Suite, Spa Juniir Suite<br />

<br />

The new suite class starts from May 2016 sailings, but again only on quantam and Oasis class ships.<br />

<br />

Anyone already booked in these categories will be in "Royal Suite Class" <br />

<br />

SOME of the things that will be included, mores specifics will soon come, are, and depending on which class will be different... gratuities, internet, beverage options, upgraded stateroom features; in stateroom bedroom service, complimentary Royal Genie Service (butler)<br />

<br />

So, Im very excited because we are booked in our first suite ever; aquatheatre suite, which is in star class... How lucky can we be :) :) :)! Im so excited!!!!!

I have a grand suite booked for Harmony 2/25/2017 so I would be considered "Skyclass" I wonder what I get for that? Did the Rep say when we would know what each class gets?

Is I mentioned, I copied and pasted the info from another forum. As the poster indicated maybe we will get further information later in the day from the travel show I vegas??

Just out of curiosity, I did some research and it appears the rate for those Royal suites isn't publicly listed on the site. I wasn't surprised. Does anyone actually know the rate for the one pictured in the blog photo ? I'm thinking of selling my house and booking one LOL

Not positive which suite is shown? Royal Loft suite on anthem in November, 2016 is $11000 per person for 7 night cruise. Sometimes it helps to indicate "4 adults" when doing a mock booking so more options will be available through the website. But even doing that will not get you pricing on family suites.

I'm surprised they price it PP at all. I would've thought it was more like a suite at a ballpark. You pay one fee, say 50k, and you bring as many as you want, up to its occupancy limit. I'm always fascinated by how the 1% lives.

I think it has more to do with room capacity issues.  Plus, I doubt these 1%'ers care that much about the cost.

I'm surprised they price it PP at all. I would've thought it was more like a suite at a ballpark. You pay one fee, say 50k, and you bring as many as you want, up to its occupancy limit. I'm always fascinated by how the 1% lives.

Not even this one that cost $54000 Per Person. And from what I understand it was booked to capacity in a couple of weeks???

http://www.usatoday.com/story/cruiselog/2015/07/15/regent-world-cruise-navigator/30178319/