Price decrease

Cavancruz

26 minutes ago, RatedPG said:

I've been tracking the price for a cruise I've booked for August 2019.  Today's price on the RCCL website is $20+ lower than the price I have.   What price difference would make you call RCCL for a repricing?

For me, $20 won't have me calling to reprice as their are many factors to consider such as OBC, which goes away if it's not offered in your new pricing scheme.  I tend to wait for one of RCCL's double up, etc. sales and see what that gets you. Most of the time, it's worth the wait and the excitement is nerve racking, but ...

I-Love-It-Graphic.gif.53c8170cefd53cc52e8ab51ab37c1f0a.gif

39 minutes ago, princevaliantus said:

For me, $20 won't have me calling to reprice as their are many factors to consider such as OBC, which goes away if it's not offered in your new pricing scheme.  I tend to wait for one of RCCL's double up, etc. sales and see what that gets you. Most of the time, it's worth the wait and the excitement is nerve racking, but ...

I-Love-It-Graphic.gif.53c8170cefd53cc52e8ab51ab37c1f0a.gif

Same here.  I factor in everything before agreeing to the new price.  I lost a $50 OBC when I had my November 2018 cruise repriced but it was a $180 price decrease.  I told the agent, "That's a no-brainer"

When I called RCCL last year to check out repricing options for my 2017 Harmony sailing, the agent offered me a balcony stateroom that was priced lower than my oceanview room.  Guess what my answer was ... "That's a no-brainer"