Couple more questions...

Cavancruz

If you book a guaranteed stateroom and you don't like the location of the room, can you call to have the room moved to a different available one as long as the room is the same category type?  Secondly, this is my wife's first cruise with Royal Caribbean, and my seventh....will she have same level of crown and anchor as me when we are done this cruise?  I thought I remember that this was in the past but could be wrong.   Love the podcasts and look forward to listening to them each week

John

Just now, Cavancruz said:

If you book a guaranteed stateroom and you don't like the location of the room, can you call to have the room moved to a different available one as long as the room is the same category type?

Yes

Just now, Cavancruz said:

Secondly, this is my wife's first cruise with Royal Caribbean, and my seventh....will she have same level of crown and anchor as me when we are done this cruise

Yes, everyone living at same address as you gets same C&A status as you. They earn status at whatever level they are at, but they will auto get same status as you have since you live together.

16 hours ago, Matt said:

Yes

Yes, everyone living at same address as you gets same C&A status as you. They earn status at whatever level they are at, but they will auto get same status as you have since you live together.

Is that true?
I need to check this out, I'm just shy of Emerald but my Wife is still gold. After out first Cruise together she started at the bottom. Should she have matched my Platinum tier?

3 hours ago, cmdrfrag said:

Is that true?
I need to check this out, I'm just shy of Emerald but my Wife is still gold. After out first Cruise together she started at the bottom. Should she have matched my Platinum tier?

Yes.  Your wife's status tier should be the same as yours regardless of how many cruises she has taken (as long as you share the same address).  Call C&A and have them match her status to yours.