Oasis of the Seas Bourbon Onboard

Tplanav1

So I am a big bourbon guy and searching around the internet there are such a wide variety of information for what bourbons and whiskeys are available on board. Has anyone been on the Oasis recently and have an idea of what they have on the board and/or the pricing.

Are there any bars that have a better whiskey selection than others on the ship?  

I was hoping to find some of my favorites like Blantons, Woodford Reserve (preferably double oaked, but will drink the regular as well), Angels Envy, Basil Hayden, Knob Creek Single Barrel, etc. I don't expect for them to have things like Pappy or 15+ year aged bourbons, just everyday drinkable higher end bourbons. This is my 3rd RCCL cruise and the last 2 times I have sailed I usually resorted to Jack and Cokes by the pool and whatever I saw that jumped out to me at the bar. This sailing is my wife and my honeymoon, so I feel we will be celebrating a little more than usual this time around. Granted we did get engaged on the same sailing dates last November, but I feel this one will be more of a party/celebration. 

3 hours ago, Tplanav1 said:

I was hoping to find some of my favorites like Blantons, Woodford Reserve (preferably double oaked, but will drink the regular as well), Angels Envy, Basil Hayden, Knob Creek Single Barrel

If I'm recalling correctly, I've seen Blantons and Basil Hayden before on Oasis. This was also from what I'm recalling January of this year, so things might have changed since.

Best spot from what I'm recalling would the great misnomer, the Champagne Bar. Pub would be the other spot to check out.

Photo of the back wall of the Champagne Bar October of last year.

20171031150152-89b37005-me.jpg

1 hour ago, mworkman said:

Blanton is onboard, that's my bourbon of choice.

This is great news. I live in Charlotte, NC and its nearly impossible to find Blantons at any of the ABC stores or restaurants here. I got hooked on it when I was visiting my family in NY last Christmas and drink it anytime I can get my hands on it. I'll have to drink the ship dry of it this November.