c-pap

tootsie

Fill out the special needs form: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/allaboutcruising/guestSpecialNeeds.do (or send an email to special_needs@rccl.com )

Should get a reply back in a few days saying they'll have distilled water and extension cord provided in your stateroom.

If it isn't in your stateroom upon arrival, just talk to your stateroom attendant.

I second what @CGTLH has said. Although I filled out the customer needs form for our last cruise, the supplies needed were not in our room yet. A quick conversation with our stateroom attendant had a gallon of distilled water and an extension cord delivered during our dinner service.

Below is a screenshot of the area you need to fill out.

FYI: Be prepared to have a LARGE extension cord provided. The cord I was given was a heavy gauge cord at least 50 feet in length! ?

Needs Form.jpg

FYI: Be prepared to have a LARGE extension cord provided. The cord I was given was a heavy gauge cord at least 50 feet in length! ?

That made me laugh...the one they gave us was at least 100 feet long and probably weighed 20 pounds.  During the day, it was just a huge mass of cable stuffed in the corner so we could navigate through our cabin.  I have since learned to take my own 15ft cord since we both use a CPAP.    They have always provided us with distilled water complimentary.

12 minutes ago, WHStoneman said:

That made me laugh...the one they gave us was at least 100 feet long and probably weighed 20 pounds.  During the day, it was just a huge mass of cable stuffed in the corner so we could navigate through our cabin.  I have since learned to take my own 15ft cord since we both use a CPAP.    They have always provided us with distilled water complimentary.

Most of the times I have cruised lately I have not been allowed to bring my own extension cord onboard. Just FYI. 

• 1 month later...