MyCalendar - can another reservation be integrated into mine?

KJ1231

We have two cabins booked for an upcoming cruise - one for my wife and I and an adjoining one for the kids.

Is there a way to get all 4 of us on the same "My Calendar"? I have canceled and re-booked a couple excursions and would be great if I could see all 4 of us on the same  calendar.

Do you have the reservations linked on Royal's web site. I'm pretty sure that when I booked the excursions for the whole family, after selecting the option to add people from another reservation that all four family members showed up in My Calendar.

Is this what you're trying to do, or is the idea that things your kids book show up on your calendar, and vice versa? I think that will work as long as the reservations are linked in Royal's system, but I won't swear to it.

Just now, JLMoran said:

Do you have the reservations linked on Royal's web site. I'm pretty sure that when I booked the excursions for the whole family, after selecting the option to add people from another reservation that all four family members showed up in My Calendar.

Is this what you're trying to do, or is the idea that things your kids book show up on your calendar, and vice versa? I think that will work as long as the reservations are linked in Royal's system, but I won't swear to it.

I have two rooms linked and that allows me to look at either reservation in the planner, it also allows me to "include guests" in things like dinner reservations across these two reservations...but it does NOT display a single calendar showing both reservations excursions etc.

1 hour ago, JLMoran said:

I booked MTD for us and my daughter and her BF and only me and the wife show up on My Calandar.  

1 hour ago, jce2 said:

I have two rooms linked and that allows me to look at either reservation in the planner, it also allows me to "include guests" in things like dinner reservations across these two reservations...but it does NOT display a single calendar showing both reservations excursions etc. 

This is what I'm seeing. My son and I are doing things together at Grand Cayman (Stingray City and Discover Scuba) while my wife and daughter are doing Stingray City and Dolphin Encounter. I can only see my wife and I on the calendar.

I have a spreadsheet where I track everything - flights, hotels, transfers, rental cars, etc. so it's not that critical. Just a nice to have when viewing the calendar on RCs website. Thanks for verifying! 

34 minutes ago, KJ1231 said:

This is what I'm seeing. My son and I are doing things together at Grand Cayman (Stingray City and Discover Scuba) while my wife and daughter are doing Stingray City and Dolphin Encounter. I can only see my wife and I on the calendar.

I have a spreadsheet where I track everything - flights, hotels, transfers, rental cars, etc. so it's not that critical. Just a nice to have when viewing the calendar on RCs website. Thanks for verifying! 

Sounds like we are kindred spirits.  I too have a rather thorough spreadsheet including every financial, reservations, flight times, excursions..even how many total ships in each port and historical weather patterns!  I am a bit of an info hound

3 minutes ago, jce2 said:

Sounds like we are kindred spirits.  I too have a rather thorough spreadsheet including every financial, reservations, flight times, excursions..even how many total ships in each port and historical weather patterns!  I am a bit of an info hound

Well I don't do ships in port or weather patterns - everything else is spot on! Maybe we should develop an app :35_thinking: