Ultimate Drink Package

No limit on the quantity. Any drink between $12-$13 (depending on ship class) is covered. If a beverage goes over you pay the difference between the covered amount and cost, plus gratuity on the difference.

Example drink is $15 and covered amount is $13. You would pay $2 plus 18% for a total of $2.36

This post should answer all questions and more: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2018/01/08/answers-common-royal-caribbean-unlimited-alcohol-package-questions

19 minutes ago, MARCI said:

Thank you very much!  I was having a hard time finding the details.  I also thought I heard a limit of drinks per day.  That would be fine for me, not so much for my husband!!

Carnival is the only line that I'm aware of with a daily limit.

Glad I could help.

4 hours ago, CGTLH said:

If that is the case I wonder if Princess does as well. With them falling under the Carnival Corp umbrella.

They have. I don't mind - I wanted to buy non-alcholic anyways. After 12 nights with the ultimate drink package on the TA I don't think I'll need any more alcohol  :4_joy: