RC App & Check-in

Hi all, I am new to this site.  I cruised with RC 19 years ago and so much has changed.

I’m sailing on Allure on Aug26, and this is the first day I can check-in online.  While checking in, I keep seeing pop-ups that advertise that I should check-in using the RC App, but the app on my iPhone displays no details of my cruise, and no functionality to check-in.  All I see are my reservation numbers (for myself and for my kids), and when I select a reservation, I see “we’ve found your reservation.  Please check back for cruise detail closer to departure.”

What I see on my phone does not match the pictures used in the “advertising” for the app.

From what I have on the app so far, there’s not much functionality.  I’m wondering if there’s an issue with iPhones, or my phone, or the app itself...?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the message boards!

Originally from ON myself.  There are many Canadians on this board so feel right at home.

On-line check in is available a couple of months before sailing.  Late August is getting close but possibly still too early to check in.  You can however book entertainment (or should be able to very soon) which is strongly recommended on the bigger ships like Allure.  These ships are so big they use a reservation system for many shows to manage the number of people versus seating.  The entertainment is very good on Allure so don't forget to book it well before sailing.

The app is a work in progress.  Some things are still under construction so sticking to a computer web browser for now may be your best bet.

14 hours ago, DirktheCat said:

Hi all, I am new to this site.

7 hours ago, twangster said:

Originally from ON myself.  There are many Canadians on this board so feel right at home.

Welcome to the boards, @DirktheCat! Not only will you find plenty of friendly Canadians here, but also a good number of friendly fellow black cat owners / lovers! ?