This is not related specifically to Royal Caribbean, but can certainly be helpful to everyone, especially when flying to your port of departure.  We have had great success using a site called buyreservations.com   We have used them several times over the past few years and have always been pleased.  

They give you options for hotels that provide a room, parking and airport/cruiseport shuttle package. In our case, it usually comes out less costly than booking through the hotel directly and also less than other sites we have looked at. Most times we have paid approximately $150 for a package including a one night stay (the night before the cruise or vacation destination), parking, round trip shuttle and, in some cases, continental breakfast. We have stayed in Embassy Suites or Wyndham properties. The included parking is usually 7-10 days with very reasonable daily rates for excess days.

Most parking alone can be $20+ a day, so with everything else that is included, I think this is a great value. Prices vary by city and there may be several cities not serviced, but it is certainly worth your time to check.

Sorry if this sounds like an ad---that is not my intention. It’s just that we used them again today and thought it may be of help to all.

Well that defn sounds  like a good deal. And it is a question that comes up often for cruisers.

I know port Canaveral has some good options through a website there....but nice to know there is one that can be used for any port. Going to check them out now for my next upcoming cruise and see what they offer.

@Skid, can you add some tags to this post so that it's more likely to come up in search results? Whatever you think makes sense. That will help when new people (or those like me who are rapidly getting the short-term memory of a fungal spore ?) want to try and find postings about the topic.

There's an "Add Tags" link below the post title that you can use to add them after initial posting (just found this myself the other day when I wanted to tag one of my posts).

8 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

@Skid, can you add some tags to this post so that it's more likely to come up in search results? Whatever you think makes sense. That will help when new people (or those like me who are rapidly getting the short-term memory of a fungal spore ?) want to try and find postings about the topic.

There's an "Add Tags" link below the post title that you can use to add them after initial posting (just found this myself the other day when I wanted to tag one of my posts).

@JLMoran --Done. I added 2 tags "park, stay, shuttle" and "precruise hotel/parking". If anyone can think of better or additional tags let me know.

1 hour ago, meadowdrive said:

Is the signage at Tampa Airport clearly marked for the transportation shuttle to the RC Cruise ports? We purchased the transportation to and from the port to airport. Thanks!

@meadowdrive I have never been to Tampa, but when I used the RC Shuttle service in Puerto Rico last year they were located at a kiosk in the baggage claim area. My guess would be that is how they do it at every airport. So even if you only have carry ons, go to baggage claim. Also, they take passengers and luggage on separate vehicles. The luggage goes on a truck and they wait for it to fill up as much as possible. So on the return trip from the ship we arrived at the airport about 40 minutes before our luggage did. I am not telling you this to scare you--just wanted you to be aware so you don't get nervous. And hopefully you are not cutting it too close for your flight departure. You can call RC to verify.

On 5/1/2018 at 12:39 PM, Skid said:

@meadowdrive I have never been to Tampa, but when I used the RC Shuttle service in Puerto Rico last year they were located at a kiosk in the baggage claim area. My guess would be that is how they do it at every airport. So even if you only have carry ons, go to baggage claim. Also, they take passengers and luggage on separate vehicles. The luggage goes on a truck and they wait for it to fill up as much as possible. So on the return trip from the ship we arrived at the airport about 40 minutes before our luggage did. I am not telling you this to scare you--just wanted you to be aware so you don't get nervous. And hopefully you are not cutting it too close for your flight departure. You can call RC to verify.

Thank you!