Weekend Cruise Planner Sale

Skid

Check your cruise planner folks. Got an email today and there is, again, some pretty decent pricing--$18pp/pd refreshment package, $42pp/pd deluxe package and some good (some not so good) excursion deals. Remember, if you already booked anything at higher prices, you can cancel and re-book. Anything previously paid by OBC will show back in your account immediately. Credit card refunds will take a few days.  Hope this helps save my fellow cruisers some money. Happy sailing!

1 hour ago, Mimi said:

Is there any offers on drinks (alcohol) packages?

Welcome to the board Mimi. Yes, the alcoholic deluxe package (at least for my sailing-it can vary) is $42 per person per day as opposed to the regular $56. Be aware that Royal's policy is that if one person in a cabin buys the package, everyone else in that cabin over 21 years old also has to buy it. You can try calling to get an exception.

the "30% off" is in reference to ONBOARD prices.  This is simply a gimmick that allows them to post the colorful, attractive 30% OFF banner.  These prices haven't changed in months.  No one in their right mind waits to get on board to book this stuff.  And all they have to do is raise the "onboard price", and bingo, "30% off".  Its all just a game.  Deluxe is $42, and has been $42 for as long as I can remember.  

22 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Yes. Cruise planner sales always vary by ship and sail date. Especially if your sailing is far out, you likely won't see sales yet.

119 days out now.Is this “ far out “ ??  Checked cruise planner,  Entertainment still  says “ Sorry they can’t reserve right now. Check on board”. This is my first RCCL. So I have no idea.:6_smile:

1 hour ago, J. Woody said:

119 days out now.Is this “ far out “ ??  Checked cruise planner,  Entertainment still  says “ Sorry they can’t reserve right now. Check on board”. This is my first RCCL. So I have no idea.:6_smile:

I've had some cruises where entertainment was available way before 119 days and then there were those that were closer to 90 days out. Basically, you cannot predict it. It varies by ship and sailing. You just have to keep checking your cruise planner. Usually by the 6 month mark, I start checking daily. 

If I purchase a soda package with Voom, do I have to carry around the souvenir cup to get beverages or do you still order beverages when you want and swipe a card?  I guess I just don't understand the plastic cup thing.  Thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, TNphilp said:

If I purchase a soda package with Voom, do I have to carry around the souvenir cup to get beverages or do you still order beverages when you want and swipe a card?  I guess I just don't understand the plastic cup thing.  Thanks in advance.

The cups you get with the package are for use in the freestyle drink machines. These machines dispense a wide variety of drinks. There is a chip in the cup that activates the machine. If you don't want to carry the cup, you can still get sodas at any bar or venue.

Just now, Skid said:

The cups you get with the package are for use in the freestyle drink machines. These machines dispense a wide variety of drinks. There is a chip in the cup that activates the machine. If you don't want to carry the cup, you can still get sodas at any bar or venue.

Whew,  I was not looking forward to lugging around a cup for a week.  Thank you.

I purchased the voom surf and stream package for 1 device months ago at a cost of £76.55, today in the sale the same pack after discount will cost me £83.95 

Taking a note of the price for packages or excursions you want to do months in advance does help to see if you are getting a good deal when sales are on