Freedom 6 night western compass

mom2mybugs

Hi everyone,

I would love to see a recent copy of the western 6 night freedom cruise compass.  There are a couple 8 day eastern, but no 6 day.  I have one from over a year ago, and I'm using it as a base, but would love a more recent one.  Also, if anyone has a copy of the teen compass, that would be amazing!  TIA, Jane

15 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

Hi everyone,

I would love to see a recent copy of the western 6 night freedom cruise compass.  There are a couple 8 day eastern, but no 6 day.  I have one from over a year ago, and I'm using it as a base, but would love a more recent one.  Also, if anyone has a copy of the teen compass, that would be amazing!  TIA, Jane

We sailed on her for thanksgiving and I'm on shift today at the fire department.  I will post tomorrow, I hope it is easy as this will be my first time posting one.

16 hours ago, toodle68 said:

We are going on Freedom in 2 weeks for that same cruise..

I look forward to reading your comments about the cruise.   I world love to see your cruise compass...I'm wondering if rbrski's cruise will be different at all due to thanksgiving...   Jane

On 11/30/2017 at 11:35 PM, mom2mybugs said:

We are going spring break (teacher married to a teacher with a high schooler! ) so march 25 out of fort Lauderdale.   Jane

Teacher from Chicago. We will be on the Navigator March 25. We were able to get a junior suite for 1700 for two.

Just now, Sweety said:

Teacher from Chicago. We will be on the Navigator March 25. We were able to get a junior suite for 1700 for two.

We are Chicago suburbs... husband teaches Homewood flossmoor and i work in Arlington heights.   We got a good deal on freedom for 2... but definitely not a is.  That's a great price!  I haven't been on navigator but I hear good things.  I definitely can't wait to get out of the cold winter (although it sure had been crazy warm this November! )   Jane