2019-2020 Caribbean Bookings

MKSglitz

Just wondering if anyone out there received an email from RCCL announcing  future Caribbean bookings for the winter 2020  because I never did.   I only knew about it by reading the blog.  It said that the ships deployment schedule for the winter of 2019-2020 would take place sometime the week of Nov. 13, 2017.  Well we know how that goes.  Checked my email throughout the day on the 13th and needless to say, no email was received.  Checked my email on Nov. 14th.  Still no email.  Decided to go to RCCL website and plug in the Jan. 2020 since that is what I was interested in (had already booked 2018 and 2019) and there it was - Freedom from San Juan in Jan. 2020.  Call to book my cruise and the RCCL rep didn't even know that bookings had opened. No one told her either. Well, to date, I still haven't received any email and I am a Diamond Plus.  Was anyone notified?

Interestingly, there are no sailings to the Caribbean on Anthem for the January/February 2020 timeframe. Is Anthem always considered a "Northeast" itinerary, even when the sailing is to the Bahamas and Caribbean?

I hope they are still offering these sailings. They have them for 2018 and 2019, so hopefully it's just that I have to wait for the right category of itinerary to open up..