Anthem Jr. Spa Suite

DebD

12 minutes ago, DebD said:

Anyone stay in one of these? Comments? And do we get priority boarding with this suite?

You get priority boarding but not priority disembarkation. You also get upgraded bath amenities, double C&A points, and dinner only at Coastal Kitchen. I'm assuming your ship is Anthem right? Never booked this suite before but I have looked into it. There are some good reviews on cruise critic and there's also a few YouTube videos.

27 minutes ago, Sabrinaklai said:

You get priority boarding but not priority disembarkation. You also get upgraded bath amenities, double C&A points, and dinner only at Coastal Kitchen. I'm assuming your ship is Anthem right? Never booked this suite before but I have looked into it. There are some good reviews on cruise critic and there's also a few YouTube videos.

You are correct. I have booked this suite twice. The suite is very nice. We are booked on this suite again for Dec 29, 2018. Woohoo!!!!

2 hours ago, Sweety said:

You are correct. I have booked this suite twice. The suite is very nice. We are booked on this suite again for Dec 29, 2018. Woohoo!!!!

Well that’s good to hear! I had upgraded to one of these back in June  for an October 2018 sailing, and I’m really looking forward to it. Had briefly considered bumping up to a J1 with the current WOW sale, but my J4 is right in the center of the hump on deck 7 (cabin 7238, port side), and every single J1 on the ship is right smack in front of the hump with what appears to be a MASSIVELY obstructed (dare I say nonexistent?) view aft.