Specialty dining reservations

cbnsoul

On our Ovation cruise in November they are only offering the Ultimate Dining Package. Annoying as we only want the 5 night dining package. Booking that would be $900 NZD (about $650 USD) for both of us. 5 nights is plenty with all the complementary restaurants as CK. this is the first time I haven’t seen any other dining packages offered.

3 hours ago, F1guynz said:

On our Ovation cruise in November they are only offering the Ultimate Dining Package. Annoying as we only want the 5 night dining package. Booking that would be $900 NZD (about $650 USD) for both of us. 5 nights is plenty with all the complementary restaurants as CK. this is the first time I haven’t seen any other dining packages offered.

How far out is it?  Might still show up.

6 hours ago, BrianAlt said:

How far out is it?  Might still show up.

It is about 55 days to go. I did contact RCI and they said they had to plans to offer it at this time. The person who responded to my email was  “truely apologetic for any inconvenience and discomfort this might cause” 

“At this time” might mean that it may show up soon but I won’t be holding my breath.