Ravenna Hotel Suggestions

We have coming curise on June 3, and embarking at Ravenna. We will arrive Ravenna a day before. I am still trying to figure out how to get to cruise port from the city. Steve C mentioned that there is shuttle bus to RC port. I am wondering if I need to book it in advance or just go train station to take the bus. Thanks.

20 hours ago, jzheng said:

We have coming curise on June 3, and embarking at Ravenna. We will arrive Ravenna a day before. I am still trying to figure out how to get to cruise port from the city. Steve C mentioned that there is shuttle bus to RC port. I am wondering if I need to book it in advance or just go train station to take the bus. Thanks.

When we sailed from Ravenna last fall, we booked transportation through the B&B owner.  At 40€, it was more expensive than the Royal Caribbean shuttle, but it was drop dead simple….worth every cent we paid. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2024 at 8:55 PM, teddy said:

When we sailed from Ravenna last fall, we booked transportation through the B&B owner.  At 40€, it was more expensive than the Royal Caribbean shuttle, but it was drop dead simple….worth every cent we paid. 

Can you share where you stayed please? Thanks!

On 5/3/2024 at 6:55 PM, KJones said:

We'll be arriving in Ravenna a day or two before the cruise departs. Any suggestions for hotel(s) for 4 adults?
Already inquired at M Club Deluxe B&B and they have no availability.

Hello K,

We will be staying at the Hotel Bisanzio in Ravenna the day before we board the Explorer on July 13th. Has many good reviews on trip advisor and a few have indicated the hotel will arrange transportation from the hotel to the port for you if you put a request in a day or two before. Someone here mentioned the Royal shuttle to the port, here's a link that will explain in detail how that works: How to get from Venice to Ravenna cruise port with the shuttle (and vice versa) | Royal Caribbean Blog.

Hope you have a safe trip and a fun adventure!

rjac