Check In Photo

My family is sailing on a June 15 sailing and check-in is available tonight beginning at midnight.

Will my 3 young kids need to be awake so that I can take a photo of them live? Or will the check-in process allow me to choose an already existing photograph (passport photo) from my phone?

Thank you!

Wow! Securing a check-in time is really that easy? Thought I would have to have all of my stuff uploaded first.

I had read in a few places that you should check-in through the website and not the app. Can you think of reasons why?

7 minutes ago, nwamrine said:

Securing a check-in time is really that easy?

Yes. Just don't freak out when check-in doesn't open in the app right at midnight. There's often a 5-10 minute delay in my experience (my last one opened at 12:07am for example). Also, be aware that you have to select a check-in time for each member of your party so just go down the list.

7 minutes ago, nwamrine said:

I had read in a few places that you should check-in through the website and not the app. Can you think of reasons why?

Not good ones.