Minor consent

My family are cruising together with 3 minors.

2 of the minors are travelling with only their mom because their dad can't go for work reason/currently outside of the country. 1 minor is booked with their mom and the mom's adult sister. The other minor is booked with the grandparents room/reservation. Does the grandparents still need to bring a notarized consent form to travel with the minor even though their mom is travelling with them? And does the dad need to sign the consent even though Mom is present?

If it’s a closed loop US based cruise you should be fine. I cruise all the time with my step son with no consent form filled out by his dad. Both his mom and I have different last names than he does. If it’s not a closed loop US based cruise, yes consent form from dad will be a very good idea! 

We've done this a few times. We've never had any need to do anything special as long as one parent is on board. My mother has taken my minor kids off the ship without me, etc. The one time we did need to do something was when we were traveling with other minor children whose parents were not on board. In that case we followed RC's protocol, downloaded the letter from their site, filled it in for the kids traveling without parents, and kept it on us at all times.