Finding the cost of drink packages on the cruise planner website based upon ship and sail date

Hello. So I just had my MEI travel agent place a hold on a 12 night transatlantic cruise on Allure for Feb of 2025. A while ago the one and only @Matt had a video on the YouTube channel showing how you could find the price of the deluxe beverage package  based upon the ship and sail date. This was done by modifying the  URL string using a code for the ship and the saildate. I was wondering if someone had this link or knew how to figure this out.  I would like to see what the pricing would be on this before I shell out for this cruise. 

7 minutes ago, TheoneandonlyMICAH said:

Hello. So I just had my MEI travel agent place a hold on a 12 night transatlantic cruise on Allure for Feb of 2025. A while ago the one and only @Matt had a video on the YouTube channel showing how you could find the price of the deluxe beverage package  based upon the ship and sail date. This was done by modifying the  URL string using a code for the ship and the saildate. I was wondering if someone had this link or knew how to figure this out.  I would like to see what the pricing would be on this before I shell out for this cruise. 

Here's an easier way. A poster from another forum that shall not be named made a google doc that automates the process. Just enter your info in the fields...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ukT6gOPcu7coL92LuDcyDaWXQfO88u5kN9FEdHRj5bM/edit#gid=0

NOTE: Make sure you are not logged in to your account when you do this.

20 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Here's an easier way. A poster from another forum that shall not be named made a google doc that automates the process. Just enter your info in the fields...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ukT6gOPcu7coL92LuDcyDaWXQfO88u5kN9FEdHRj5bM/edit#gid=0

NOTE: Make sure you are not logged in to your account when you do this.

OHHHHH YEAH!!!!! thank you @OCSC Mike This was helpful. The pricing is not too bad at $56 a day per person. As soon as I fully commit to the sailing, I will probably book this. We are going for a 2 bedroom GS with another couple so this package will be worth it.