False Pricing Listed for Icon/Star

Saw a thread with a similar title, but it was talking about something different.

I have been tracking prices for Icon and Star on the RC website, since I would love to go on a cruise on one of them, but they are significantly out of my price range. Well, I found some great rates for them on the RC website, from in the $900s per person, to $1200s per person for a balcony cabin. However, when I actually click to book, the prices jump back up to around $2000/person, eg the normal price. I called RC about this, and they claimed not to be able to see the prices I am seeing, but I am seeing them. I have tested this on five different computers, in different windows and browsers, etc. The prices will come and go, but they are there, and the one consistent thing is that as soon as I get to the "You're feeling adventurous!" page, the price jumps back up. I have attached screenshots of one example. Am I crazy? Can anyone else see these lower rates? And more importantly, is there any way to book these lower rates?

Screenshot 2024-04-15 1.01.21 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-15 1.01.08 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-15 1.00.54 PM.png

It is doing the same thing to me when I just looked up Icon cruises, so you are not crazy. Must be a problem with the coding? The cruise you are showing shows to me at a price of $2106 but the one below has the same issue you reference above.

image.thumb.png.1487c66b5517b5688a224ccc8fa0381f.pngimage.thumb.png.a00a7986e6e52ec345350f5f7c2a01a2.png

image.png.6e8ae369e714655a2901a8ce67fab4c3.png

Okay, I feel less crazy now. It's very frustrating to see the low prices and not being able to book them, and essentially being told I'm crazy by RC, who obviously did not have the lower prices on their end. The cruises that have these lower prices change, and sometime all of them revert to the higher prices, so I'm all kinds of confused haha!

I understand what you are saying.  I see on their search page a price of $274 per person, by the time I pick the lowest priced interior the cost for 2 is $1800. 

It is there pricing magic, I just hate wasting my time going through the motions to find there advertised up front price is extremely bogus