App checkin?

Finally at the checkin point for our cruise and I see some changes to the App including password-related issues.  I can login no problem after changing my password.  The question is - has the checkin process changed on the App?  I would like to checkin to reserve a port arrival time and finish the rest later.  Is that option still available on the app or do I have to complete all the information now?  If it is still an option, can someone point me to the steps to checkin, reserve time, and bypass the rest.  Thank you for any guidance.

Checkin update for those interested:

App was showing a checkin date of Apr 16th never opened up last night and now shows "Check-in closed  - Check in at the port at least 90 minutes before departure or you may be denied boarding."

Browser shows checkin Apr 17th which would be 10pm tonight for me.

This is a bit worrisome but hopefully will be able to checkin tonight through browser worst case scenario.  Was hoping to use the App to designate port arrival time and enter other items later.  

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

What ship/port is this?

Icon of the Seas / Miami

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

That's just really common.  Does it make sense? Nope.  But I run across it frequently.

Ok good to hear it's common.  A bit concerning.  1st RC cruise, so appreciate the responses.