Daughter age 13 eats like a sparrow does she have to eat from adult menu

If we book a speciality dining package for myself and my husband and then on the day for the girls dine with us (as they may want to so their own thing) does my daughter who will eat barely anything get charged as an adult or can she pick off the children’s menu? 

Yes - she would get charged the regular amount. I know it sounds unfair, but it's just easier to deal with.

I can't imagine being a waiter in this situation and then having to tell a customer "yeah...um...you didn't pay for that so you can't eat off the regular menu. Also, don't share with her please."

17 hours ago, Ryan79 said:

When it comes to the price, the only thing that matter is the age. You can be 50 and choose the kids menu and get charged full price. You can be 8 and order off the adult menu and get charged the kids price. 

I believe if you pay the child pricing they have to order off the kids menu.

On 4/12/2024 at 1:11 PM, Lucky said:

I believe if you pay the child pricing they have to order off the kids menu.

From comments and posts I've seen in other places regarding this, they can order from either menu. They charge by the age, but then either menu is available

On 4/13/2024 at 5:37 PM, ScottD said:

From comments and posts I've seen in other places regarding this, they can order from either menu. They charge by the age, but then either menu is available

This has been my experience.  More to the point, many of the waiters in specialty restaurants actively encouraged my adventurous 11 year old eater to try things off of the adult menu!