GTY cabin view and bar code scan success story

Just want to share a success story I have for upcoming 4/22 sailing on Allure. I booked a GTY balcony. First I want to confirm the bar code trick I learned from thus and other forums worked. For those who don't know this is a way when you have GTY cabin to find out your cabin number before its officially assigned. I believe it only works after you checkin. I did it as soon as I checked in which was right at midnight when it opened. You scan the barcode on your set sail pass and the last digits are your room. I just used the qr code reader app to do it. Got my official assignment today which confirmed that was in fact my room. 

Second thing I want to share is it is a great room!  It is boardwalk view. No obstructions. And it has a view of both the ocean and the aquatheater. Exactly the roomtype I would have chosen myself! Side note: I'm on a streak of unicorn room luck. For those disney people out there (I have noticed a lot of overlap with royal caribbean and disney community) you'll get this. Last disney trip booked standard room at baylake tower and got view of magic kingdom so I could watch fireworks from my balcony. We are doing disney and staying at Boardwalk (our home resort) just before upcoming cruise, have garden/pool booked and hoping our luck continues and we get one of the rooms on village green which gives views of boardwalk and epcot🤞🏼