Allure of the Seas Cabin Please Help this overwhelmed new royal cruiser!

This is my first time on Royal and it's a last minute booking on Allure. Im very overwhelmed since I am unfamiliar with this ship. I have been reading all about it but my brain is fried .  I have tried looking for  cabin reviews and am having trouble finding them. I have cruised before and I like middle to sort of front of the ship( not all the way).  Im looking at a OV balcony. I tend to stay higher up on the ship . The cabins left are 7200, 7290, 6154, 6592, 6604 and 6198.  have been reading deck six can be tough if near boleros?  I am just trying to find the least noisiest.

There are two connecting cabins available which are cabins 9158 and 8550. If you were me which cabin would you choose? Thank you so much! 

• Sersee changed the title to Allure of the Seas Cabin Please Help this overwhelmed new royal cruiser!

Do you think it would still be pretty quiet with the park cafe overhead? That is true! I didn't even notice the hump!  Plus it would be easy to go up and get coffee I suppose!

Too late on that one lol. I held the 9158 connecting balcony since it looked like it would be quiet. So missed the 7200 one .

42 minutes ago, dustfsu said:

Looking at it quickly 7200 would be a nice cabin since it is on the hump of the ship. Gives you a better view when looking over the side.  That would be a you best bet in my opinion.

I'd agree (also after a very brief look). I know you may want higher but I'd take the hump balcony and avoid the connecting cabins.

44 minutes ago, Sersee said:

Too late on that one lol. I held the 9158 connecting balcony since it looked like it would be quiet. So missed the 7200 one .

You could try calling to see if you can switch rooms (if they are the same category).