Transport from NYC cruise terminal to LGA

By "NYC Cruise Terminal", do you mean Bayonne/Port Liberty? Because that's very different than, say, Manhattan Cruise Terminal. Largely because it's in a different state with the largest US city standing in between. 

Assuming you do mean Port Liberty...no, there's no way in heck I would try to get across NYC at rush hour to catch an 11:25am flight. Can you make it? Perhaps. Is there also a good chance you'll cut it extremely close and end your vacation with a lot of undue stress and potentially a missed flight (which can make for an expensive, last-minute replacement ticket)? Yep.

Might I recommend you look at flights out of Newark, which is significantly closer and easier to get to (and cheaper to get to). 

No way I would want to be stressing out about this during my cruise!! To add what was mentioned above, you will also have to hope & pray for short luggage drop off lines and short TSA lines. One thing goes wrong and you are kaput! Yes, it’s possible to make it….but are you willing to make that gamble and have a back up plan?