Voom for Kids

I was just wondering if my daughter who will only be 11 by our next cruise is not old enough to have her own account on Royal Carribean's app can she still connect to the internet with her phone if she is signed into the app with one of our accounts? She uses a phone for her CGM for her T1D (she won't be accessing the internet for any other reason) but in order to transmit her blood sugar to us should she go to the kids club then we would need her to be able to transmit her blood sugar to us. We just got off symphony of the seas and we didn't download the app to her phone before we left and we couldn't once on board so she wasn't able to connect to the internet and wasn't able to transmit her blood sugar to our phones. So just wondering if this would be possible?

If you don't have enough users to cover her on Internet, she could still log in as one of the adults/parents and use the free messaging (which has to be checked last I heard - probably won't give you a notification for a new message). We had a 4 line Voom package when my son was 12 so I just logged him in as me - we could both be logged in at the same time on different devices - so he could see the daily schedule and the built in map. I just told him to be careful not to change anything in my account!

There is no age to log into the internet. She can do that with no issues to browse,  email or whatever... but to use the app (which doesn't actually require the paid internet) she would need to log in under one of the adults names. You can be logged in on more than one app, so if she logs in as you, you'll still be able to use yours