Questioner from RC

pamw

Has anyone else received a questioner from RC.

I had one today asking about where we have cruised where we would like to cruise.

I duly obliged until I got to the question asking about our income.

I never give this out - it's far to invasive and personal.

The questioner wouldn't let me move any further until I had provided it.

I decided to close it down but struggled - it kept returning to the question. eventually I shut the PC down and that seemed to clear it - only a short while later it popped back up at the same page.

I won't be filling in anymore questioners from RC!

1 hour ago, pamw said:

Has anyone else received a questioner from RC.

I had one today asking about where we have cruised where we would like to cruise.

I duly obliged until I got to the question asking about our income.

I never give this out - it's far to invasive and personal.

The questioner wouldn't let me move any further until I had provided it.

I decided to close it down but struggled - it kept returning to the question. eventually I shut the PC down and that seemed to clear it - only a short while later it popped back up at the same page.

I won't be filling in anymore questioners from RC!

I agree with you and thanks for sharing your experience. Now I know not to bother with it.

1 hour ago, pamw said:

Clear your history and cache.  This can be done using your browser functions or there is a nice program called CCleaner that does this very nicely.  It's a free download that comes with several other useful tools as well.

16 minutes ago, BrianAlt said:

I received the survey and filled it out.  I don't care about the income demo question.

Why not just click the lowest amount and move on?

More to the point why include the question in this survey about where we have cruised and where we would like to go?

It didn't give an option to not answer - it's not relevant to our cruising adventures 

3 minutes ago, pamw said:

More to the point why include the question in this survey about where we have cruised and where we would like to go?

It didn't give an option to not answer - it's not relevant to our cruising adventures 

Not sure what's more to the point here?

We haven't gotten the survey.  Whenever I get those kinds of questions from sources that don't need to know I just make things up.  Kind of like the doctors office asking for your social security number....They don't need to know so I just leave it blank or make up numbers to satisfy the form.