Updates to RC App

Good Afternoon! We sail this Saturday on Symphony. One of the changes on the App since I sailed in December is the safety button is not on the app yet. Any recent cruisers notice when RC adds the safety button? Not a big deal but curious since it has always been on the app well before sailing, I was curious.  

The safety icon will appear at the bottom of the home screen on the app around 8:00 on the morning of the sailing. You can watch the life jacket instructions and listen to the safety horn before that in the app, but you will still need to watch the video/listen to the safety horn on the morning of the cruise in order for it to be marked "COMPLETE".  I usually just wait until the morning of the cruise so that I don't waste my time watching it twice.

10 minutes ago, Carpe Diem said:

The safety icon will appear at the bottom of the home screen on the app around 8:00 on the morning of the sailing. You can watch the life jacket instructions and listen to the safety horn before that in the app, but you will still need to watch the video/listen to the safety horn on the morning of the cruise in order for it to be marked "COMPLETE".  I usually just wait until the morning of the cruise so that I don't waste my time watching it twice.

In past cruises the safety button was on the app from the start (but as you said, not registering "complete". Now no safety button at all. So they update the app on the morning of the cruise? Thats new!