Question on Miami Terminal

On 2/25/2024 at 7:48 AM, Lexster said:

I bet you leave your stuff on a pool chair the entire day too regardless of if you're there or not, don't you? 🙂

That's not fair. @tonyfsu21 prefers being at the port early, even if it means waiting there longer to board. Nothing wrong with that. Each of us has our quirks, and that's okay.

On 2/21/2024 at 7:21 PM, Lexster said:

The mindset that causes the back-ups to begin with 🙂

I think you have to just “do you” and be happy with whatever decision you make. If you are content boarding later in the day then I’m glad that works for you but it doesn’t work for me. 

22 hours ago, Cruising Granny said:

Whoop whoop!!!! Got on the ship at 11:15!!!! 
No problems! They did rescan passport and retake picture. Set Sail Pass was on the app! 
In the cabin waiting for luggage. 
It’s all good 😊

This is totally consistent with every boarding day experience I have had in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Cape Canaveral. Nobody in that terminal has an interest in holding you back it just grinds everything to a halt. I’m glad there are still people who abide by the scheduled boarding times because it makes it all that much smoother for the people that prefer to enjoy a full day # 1 of vacation. 

On 2/26/2024 at 9:50 AM, Cactus527 said:

That's not fair. @tonyfsu21 prefers being at the port early, even if it means waiting there longer to board. Nothing wrong with that. Each of us has our quirks, and that's okay.

That's not what he was saying, but yes I let myself get upset over something stupid. Shouldn't have said that. I'm not going to comment further.