Royal Excursion/Purchases Refunds

Guys, strange things happened... 

Was notified by my TA about 4-5 days ago that Royal is moving reservations of all inboard purchases, like excursions, etc into the new system. 

So all would cancel and rebooked automatically. That happened like a day or two later, smoothly without any problems... 

But today I see that my credit card received all refunds for that cruise purchases. They still showing up as reserved, rebooked in history. 

Just afraid something would be canceled or worse down the line. It was for the Icon cruise later this year. 

Did this happened to anyone else right now? Anyone have any info on this stuff happening? 

2 minutes ago, CrznTxn said:

Have not seen or heard of that for our cruises booked so far this year. Will keep an eye out on our excursions and dining reservations.

Do you have anything booked specifically for Icon this year? 

Guessing it has something to do specifically with Icon reservation system, since I have another cruise ship booked and nothing happened there. 

8 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

Contact your TA and make them aware.

Keep an eye on your credit card statement they’ll likely charge you to zero out the refund mistake.  If they don’t you’ll have a balance due , outside of what you already owe for final payment 

There's no balance due for me, since it's booked through Travel agency under a group. And official invoice from the Royal Caribbean shows correct amounts! 

This is some kind of automatic rebooking due to the Icon of the Seas system change / update. 

System automatically generated new order after previous ones were refunded. New order # confirmed as paid 100%. 

Just now, jbrinkm said:

Oh my goodness @Vlad! You seem to have the worst luck with Royal billing!! Didn't it take you forever to get your BF refunds?

Nope, wasn't me. I didn't return anything on bf, I just wasn't charged. But that wasn't just me, it was thousands and thousands... 

And then all basically were charged the same day. Like couple weeks later. 

Now it's different, also not me. Have to do something with Royal moving cruise planner purchases into the new system. It effected hundreds of thousands of people. 

So nothing to do with my luck or not being lucky.