Explorer Oct 2024 sailings cancelled/changed

11 hours ago, Plasticbrain said:

Today I opened my email inbox amd there were 8 mails from Royal with the topic "Change confirmation" and my first thought was "Nooooooo not again!" I opened the first of the email fearing the worst, but this time I was lucky, all 8 mails (2 each for the 4 of us, for some reason) had the same content - one of our excursions now start at 08.30 instead of 08 40 😅, I mean I would have been fine with them telling me this onboard in July... oh well, just happy it was not another cancellation 🤣

You‘re luckier than me. Yesterday I received another one of those emails starting with “About Your Upcoming Travels“ and the subject “Select a New Sail Date“. And this is already the replacement cruise I chose instead of this canceled one. I can‘t believe it! 😠 😑
I‘m getting tired of organizing everything over and over again …  😞 

11 hours ago, Mr.Cruiser said:

You‘re luckier than me. Yesterday I received another one of those emails starting with “About Your Upcoming Travels“ and the subject “Select a New Sail Date“. And this is already the replacement cruise I chose instead of this canceled one. I can‘t believe it! 😠 😑
I‘m getting tired of organizing everything over and over again …  😞 

I feel for you. Not good at all