Getting money refunded

My family and I had to cancel our cruise. Fortunately, we have travel insurance. My question is, does the travel insurance cover all the extras that we paid for (drink packages, excursions, etc.) or will I automatically get that back aside from my cruise fare?

I tried to call RC to get an invoice of all cancelled extras but they said they are unable to provide one since the cruise is cancelled.  I just want to make sure I get all my money back. 

thank you

Hopefully you have the associated emails for your purchases so you can track your refunds.  you may be able to search your email by doing a search with the reservation number. 
Royal did a refund for 8 people going to one event, paid as one lump sum on my credit card but the refund was 8 individual refunds on my credit card.  So you really need to follow your statements closely. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2024 at 8:46 PM, miscam2005 said:

My family and I had to cancel our cruise. Fortunately, we have travel insurance. My question is, does the travel insurance cover all the extras that we paid for (drink packages, excursions, etc.) or will I automatically get that back aside from my cruise fare?

I tried to call RC to get an invoice of all cancelled extras but they said they are unable to provide one since the cruise is cancelled.  I just want to make sure I get all my money back. 

I also tried all my best to find some money to get tickets for the next trip before I got refunded and it was a hard quest for me also. I started from local banks but they just rejected my message and forgot about me. After that I wrote to my friend and asked for help. After he saw my message he sent me a link to https://fitmymoney.com/borrow-money-app/ this article. Where I found out about a money app on my phone that can lend me money. I used one and was amazed by the result that I got.

thank you

Yeah, I had the same question a month ago, and I get all my money back. I cancelled the cruise due to health problem. I hope I will try it next year 🫠