What is diamond plus?

1 hour ago, Minuet888 said:

diamond plus what is it and how do you get it?

Once you have spent 175 days at sea you will be diamond plus in the loyalty program or 88 days in a suite (double points).

‘once you reach 75 days you will be diamond when most valuable perks kick in (4 drinks vouchers, discounts, free photo etc.)

33 minutes ago, F1guynz said:

Once you have spent 175 days at sea you will be diamond plus in the loyalty program or 88 days in a suite (double points).

‘once you reach 75 days you will be diamond when most valuable perks kick in (4 drinks vouchers, discounts, free photo etc.)

80 (I only know as just achieved it!) 

image.png.8aa799ef26105ca6a4b171551ef63ad2.png

Then there is what I call Diamond Plus-Plus at 340 cruise points with additional perks. You get a free lunch with the officers (Cheers with an Officer) at least on 7 day cruises, upgraded bath amenities (small tubes of boutique shampoo, body wash and lotion that my wife loves) and an additional Bonus gift for 5 night and longer cruises. The lunch is a great treat as you get a Chops steak, seafood and other selections on the menu. Sure saved me some money on additional specialty restaurant.