Credit to spend on Pre Cruise Purchases?

Hello everyone!   We have a cruise coming up in 9 days and had a question about our credit.

The cruise planner says we have a $300 credit "to spend on pre-cruise purhases!"

Does this mean we must use the credit before the sailing  or we lose it.   Or can we use it for gratuities, drinks, wi fi, and other things during our voyage?

As always, thank you for your assistance.

You can use it for all of the things that you have listed. That money is redeemable before the cruise as well as on board. Most of the time, though, it will just disappear if you do not use it at the end of your cruise (you can't get the money to take with you). I suggest you hop on the Royal Caribbean cruise planner and start booking things that you would like to do/have with that credit. Enjoy your cruise!

@Cactus527....thanks for response.   We booked multiple dining and excursions but had excursion cancelled by Royalthat gave us a big credit.   The "Pre Cruise" part is what made me nervous that it had to be spent before the cruise.   Might be a good time to try a Flow Rider Surf lesson, or sign up for another round at Chef's Table.

On 1/9/2024 at 9:47 PM, Va4fam said:

@Cactus527....thanks for response.   We booked multiple dining and excursions but had excursion cancelled by Royalthat gave us a big credit.   The "Pre Cruise" part is what made me nervous that it had to be spent before the cruise.   Might be a good time to try a Flow Rider Surf lesson, or sign up for another round at Chef's Table.

If it’s refundable OBC it will go back to your card on file if you don’t use it on the cruise.