boarding question

We sail February 11th.  I am using my ID and birth certificate as I don't have time to get a passport.  I have never had issues with this method on previous cruises but just realized that we changed address last month and my ID does not reflect the new address.  It is still a valid ID and I am still in the same city, does the street address on my ID matter when checking in as long as the ID is valid.  Or should I change the address on my boarding pass back to my  address that matches my ID?

1 hour ago, dmattinson said:

Why not file a change of address with the DMV and get a new license with the correct address?  Most states allow you to do this online or at a tag agency and the license comes back in short time

Depending on where you live this could be disastrous.  In some states, the moment you change the address the ID is no longer valid, and one is left with no photo ID until the new one arrives.

OP is better off, IMO, just rolling with what he has (which is 100% acceptable for the cruise) until the conclusion of his trip.