Best "Bahama feels" beach on CocoCay?

Which beach on CoCoCay gives the best "white sand, blue waters, tropical foliage" kind of vibe????  Is there one?  The beach we ended up at felt like a summer day at our hometown great Lake Michigan.  A very good day, but is there somewhere that has the blue blue water and paradise feel?

Why didn’t you just walk 2 minutes to the next beach, if the one you picked initially wasn’t to your liking? You could have literally seen ALL of the beaches by taking a 15-20 minutes walk. I’m confused. It’s a VERY small island 

8 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

I love CoCocay.  Way more palm trees than Junkanoo beach in Nassau. How long ago were you in CoCocay?

About a year ago.  We also went back in the 90s when it was much more primitive!  The beach(es) seemed more expansive/less blocked by piers, etc.    I just always feel like that Dilbert cartoon, where he is unimpressed by his vacation...because he stopped off "just before" the right spot.   Since CoCoCay changed so much, I was just checking that I didn't miss a secret turn-off or anything while we were walking around the island!  (not that I'm unimpressed by CocoCay, at all!!!!!!  Just asking for input/opinions)

I prefer South Beach as it has the swim up bar and the walk there is through tropical foliage. We are going to try the Hideaway next. What I wish they would put on Coco Cay was a running/walking path around the island. I know they have the shuttle roads but those drivers are rightly trying to get somewhere in a hurry. The trail would be much more peaceful. 

2 hours ago, foxrunner said:

I prefer South Beach as it has the swim up bar and the walk there is through tropical foliage. We are going to try the Hideaway next. What I wish they would put on Coco Cay was a running/walking path around the island. I know they have the shuttle roads but those drivers are rightly trying to get somewhere in a hurry. The trail would be much more peaceful. 

Can't wait to see what Hideaway looks like, to see if it's worth the daily pass fee.  Maybe, as the ships keep getting bigger and bringing more people.  Gotta enjoy these cruises before I'm finally priced out of them!

I agree about the trails.

1 hour ago, PRMLVM said:

Can't wait to see what Hideaway looks like, to see if it's worth the daily pass fee.  Maybe, as the ships keep getting bigger and bringing more people.  Gotta enjoy these cruises before I'm finally priced out of them!

I agree about the trails.

We have feeling the Hideaway will be a one and done.  We have been to the Beach Club which is nice but needs to be in the $80 range per person for a repeat. We also loved the waterpark with our boys, that might be our next spend on Coco Cay. Of coarse like you we will only go again at a bargain rate. 

We need to start a nature trail petition, those cheapos higher ups could hardly object to the cost.