RC Website

Does anyone have the insight as to what's going on with the website? I was looking at one of my reservation, thinking about doing  the first night done right, then I got bumped off that reservations.  I tried to re-enter that reservation, but it was being modified. Then I went into the next one and was kicked out of my reservation.  I had to log back into my cruise, now I have no reservations showing. I had 3 listed.

You can use FireFox in private mode (incognito).

Open the browser.

On the top right hand corner, you should see the and Mozilla Firefox menu icon. Click on the menu icon (the icon with three horizontal lines) and the Mozilla Firefox menu should appear right below the icon.

In the menu, click on the 'New Private Window' tab. ...

Start browsing in Private Mode.

I am trying the incognito tab right now and having better luck today using Chrome than I did last night. when I was searching I kept getting blank pages. Its frustrating. I like to model different cruises before booking one. I thought of using a TA this time because it seems members here really do recommend that, but I wanted to do my own research first so I don't waste an hour or more of a TA's time doing that for me. 

If RC is outsourcing their website, which makes sense that they would, they are not getting what they are paying for!

5 minutes ago, whenismynextcruise said:

I am trying the incognito tab right now and having better luck today using Chrome than I did last night. when I was searching I kept getting blank pages. Its frustrating. I like to model different cruises before booking one. I thought of using a TA this time because it seems members here really do recommend that, but I wanted to do my own research first so I don't waste an hour or more of a TA's time doing that for me. 

If RC is outsourcing their website, which makes sense that they would, they are not getting what they are paying for!

I'm doing the same from now on, researching, then giving my TA the details to let her book it and get the full credit, instead of partial credit by transferring it to her after I book it myself.

Guest toodle68

My cruise is showing full price at the moment.. as in no 60% off 2nd person or whatever promotion they were running when I booked it.  It's just endless problems and I don't understand how they can't get it right considering they have barely changed it for years.  My only wishful thinking is that they have abandoned work on it and are developing a new site.