Icon preview cruise

ScottD

Just saw a post elsewhere that Icon will have a 3 night preview cruise loaded with Influencers and the people who won the free cruise from that Mr Beast video a few months back. So I guess they give it a little test run before the first official cruise.  Not gonna lie- jealous of all these influencers that are always getting invited to Royal cruises, seems like the social media team really relies on them, I've seen quite a few videos and posts over the past year from a few cruises loaded with Instagram\Youtube\TikTok influencers.  Nice gig if ya can get it, lol. 

31 minutes ago, ScottD said:

Just saw a post elsewhere that Icon will have a 3 night preview cruise loaded with Influencers and the people who won the free cruise from that Mr Beast video a few months back. So I guess they give it a little test run before the first official cruise.  Not gonna lie- jealous of all these influencers that are always getting invited to Royal cruises, seems like the social media team really relies on them, I've seen quite a few videos and posts over the past year from a few cruises loaded with Instagram\Youtube\TikTok influencers.  Nice gig if ya can get it, lol. 

TA's and other industry types were also invited to that one (my TA will be on it; he already had the inaugural booked so it will be a B2B for him).

Definitely a nice gig.

I got into cruising a few years ago because of a youtuber.  They always went on RC, and now Royal invites them to make content.  It looks like a lot of work and the videos are basically infomercials now.  There are going to be so many people walking around with cameras on the first couple sailings, you'll see them in the background of each other's videos.