Looking for advice - 1st time Celebrity and Norway cruising

Greetings All,

We have been on about 12 Royal cruises, all to the Caribbean.  We are looking at Norway because my aging parents want to go there.  We have chosen to do a 12 or 14 night Fjords and Arctic cruise since we will probably be a one and done (only Celebrity offers these).  Royal only has 7 nights and if we fly that far and pay that much to do it, we might as well stay awhile.  Go big or go home I guess.  

Any advice for 1st time Celebrity Cruisers (on Apex since all the ones we looked at are on that ship)?

Any advice for Norway cruises?  looking 2025.  Only port differences between all them are these ports (one cruise has them all except Aeslund which is the only 14 nighter):

Olden

Molde

Geiranger

Stavanger

Trondheim

Alesund

I did read Matt's recent post and got some tips about Norway.

Thanks everyone!  I am sure we will be looking for more advice once we book and start excursion planning!

8 hours ago, cedricmr said:

Thank you!  I will check them out.  

Any of the ports above on your journey?  Any you liked better than others?

19 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

I'm on Apex right now (live blogging over in that forum). If you have any specific questions about the ship, feel free to ask. This is my first Celebrity sailing.

Thanks!  I will go check that out and see what questions I have.  Celebrity is all new for us and just don't know what to expect

I just booked Apex for June 2025. Geiranger, Flam, Bergen and Bruges. We are with family (4 couples total) and 7 nights is all 2 couples can do but we will add on either London or head back to Scotland for a few days. 

We also are new to celebrity. Have only sailed Royal but Indy itinerary was not good. I figure I have plenty of time to research! I’ve already joined several celebrity groups on Facebook 😁