Boarding times

Deba

As the other poster stated,you could try but don't be mad if they make you wait. It also depends on the port. Some will allow you to board regardless of check in time, but some are strict and might enforce within a 30min time limit. I.e they might let you get on at 12:30 for a 1pm check-in.

You crown and anchor status doesn't matter and since you didn't provide your ship and sail date all we can say is we hope they let you on early.

I've been on Wonder for 2 weeks now when we first set sail people with who showed up early and attempted to check in at Port Canaveral were forced to wait in line outside the terminal but that was because we are on Wonder and it we were at capacity.  Since you're not pinnacle you status is meaningless and will not get on you on the ship any quicker.  

I see you are on Mariner but I will post this for others who may read  your question and this might apply to those people.
If your shp is coming in from a foreigh port, do not plan to arrive early for what you think was the check in time others may have.

In September I arrived in NJ from a Nj/Greenland/NJ cruise.  It took HOURS to get off the ship.  I did not get off the ship until after 10:30.
n October I arrived in NJ from a transatlantic out of England.    It took HOURS for everyone to get off the ship.
I will be boarding Jewel next week.  My check in time was not until later.  The ship is coming from Quebec.  I will assume it will take these people HOURS to get off the ship.

Otherwise, for typical close loop sailings it will be up to the pier workers as to what time they will let you board.
In Baltimore last year they very much stuck to your arrival time-and had you cordoned into little areas based on your setsail pass.  Standing outside, in the cold.  They funny part was I had a 10:30 am arrival but hey had 11am as the earliest arrival.  They did not belive my setsail pass and said too bad...so I stood in the 11am line.  Such is life.