Royal Caribbean App

Hey everyone!!! I have a cruise reserved for the 18th of August 2024 on Freedom of the Seas. Up until yesterday my reservation showed my stateroom number, deck number and muster station number but his morning I can only see the stateroom number, the deck number and muster station numbers have disappeared. I wonder is this due to intermittent glitches with the app?

26 minutes ago, Jayalekznder said:

Hey everyone!!! I have a cruise reserved for the 18th of August 2024 on Freedom of the Seas. Up until yesterday my reservation showed my stateroom number, deck number and muster station number but his morning I can only see the stateroom number, the deck number and muster station numbers have disappeared. I wonder is this due to intermittent glitches with the app?

I had issues yesterday on my Android so I went to Google Play and upgraded the app on my phone then it worked.  So check for an update.

52 minutes ago, Jayalekznder said:

This seems to be pretty common. Had it happen just before my cruise last month and @OCSC Mike, who is boarding right now, had this issue yesterday. Update it, and if its already updated, log out and back in. 

19 hours ago, ScottD said:

This seems to be pretty common. Had it happen just before my cruise last month and @OCSC Mike, who is boarding right now, had this issue yesterday. Update it, and if its already updated, log out and back in. 

Thank you @ScottD!!! the Deck and Muster Station only reappeared this morning (24 hours later) and now I'm dealing with loading issues when I toggle between cruises but I'm going to assume that is also going to be a temporary glitch

19 hours ago, Shari said:

I had issues yesterday on my Android so I went to Google Play and upgraded the app on my phone then it worked.  So check for an update.

Thank you @Shari!!! I tried removing the app and reinstalling it a few times and it still wasn't working so I waited until this morning to check back and the information is now there