Anthem Bargain Sailings!

BrianB

If anyone is looking for a bargain sailing…or two…check out the sailings on the Anthem out of Bayonne NJ for November and December. Savings could also extend to more sailings into next year.

Prices have dropped significantly. Primarily due to cancellations and the lack of new bookings in response to the ongoing engine issue. These seven night sailings typically visit three ports…Port Canaveral, Nassau and CocoCay. But due to the ship being forced to travel at a reduced speed to ensure a comfortable ride, either Canaveral or Nassau will be skipped on each trip resulting in just two ports.

Come join us as we meander up and down the east coast. 😎

1 minute ago, BrianB said:

Prices have dropped significantly. Primarily due to cancellations happening in response to the ongoing engine issue.

It's past final payment so I'm not sure that many people are cancelling and eating the penalty just b/c they may miss a port, especially those ports. NOV/DEC is typically an inexpensive time of a year to cruise outside of the holidays and often has good deals.

Regardless, if I lived up there and was flexible, I'd be jumping on deals too.

38 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

It's past final payment so I'm not sure that many people are cancelling and eating the penalty just b/c they may miss a port, especially those ports. NOV/DEC is typically an inexpensive time of a year to cruise outside of the holidays and often has good deals.

Regardless, if I lived up there and was flexible, I'd be jumping on deals too.

There have been some postings on other social media indicating Royal has been allowing cancellations and/or changes even though it's beyond final payment...due to the late notice. I don't know for sure because I'm keeping my bookings. 

6 minutes ago, BrianB said:

There have been some postings on other social media indicating Royal has been allowing cancellations and/or changes even though it's beyond final payment...due to the late notice. I don't know for sure because I'm keeping my bookings. 

That would be unusually generous of them but great if true. Maybe it's b/c I live here and cruise a fair amount but missing Nassau or PC wouldn't bother me. I'd be on those NJ cruises for the ship and CocoCay. I don't blame you for keeping your bookings.

31 minutes ago, BrianB said:

@smokeybanditKeep an eye on it. If the engine issue isn't fixed, there might well be a drop. Unusual for a NYE sailing, but possible. 

With that itinerary I couldn't care less about losing a port. If the price is right, just being on the ship is the only requirement.