New Here!

OnCloud9x

Hi everyone! First-time family cruiser and figured I would introduce myself. 

My name is Zania and while I’ve been on RC cruises in the past, it’s been (many) years and I haven’t sailed with my 3 kids before. We are setting sail on Oasis of the Seas on Dec. 17th and I can’t wait! This is going to be a Christmas surprise for my children who have no idea and we all love the holidays so it should be a great time. I’ve been reading through these message boards for the past few days and have already found them extremely helpful — so thank you! Looking forward to getting to know some of you a bit better!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/24/2023 at 3:00 PM, OnCloud9x said:

We are setting sail on Oasis of the Seas on Dec. 17th and I can’t wait! This is going to be a Christmas surprise for my children

OnCloud9x, your cruise sounds so exciting for you and the family!  Hoping you'll post some info about it when you're back and have the time.  Welcome to the boards.  There really is a lot of great advice and help available here from those with all the experiences they've had.

On 9/24/2023 at 4:00 PM, OnCloud9x said:

Hi everyone! First-time family cruiser and figured I would introduce myself. 

My name is Zania and while I’ve been on RC cruises in the past, it’s been (many) years and I haven’t sailed with my 3 kids before. We are setting sail on Oasis of the Seas on Dec. 17th and I can’t wait! This is going to be a Christmas surprise for my children who have no idea and we all love the holidays so it should be a great time. I’ve been reading through these message boards for the past few days and have already found them extremely helpful — so thank you! Looking forward to getting to know some of you a bit better!

@OnCloud9x Hope you and the family enjoyed the cruise! Hope you come back and let us know how it was!! 

• 1 month later...