Dealcoholized wine

27th Lady

I love wine but can’t drink alcohol. Recently at home I started drinking dealcoholized wine. I know you can buy it in the cruise planner, but was wondering if anyone knows of any venues on board who would serve it? If you carry it should I assume the bottle limit is the same as regular wine? Thanks in advance for any info. 

It's funny, because they don't allow N\A Beer to be brought on, but I don't think there is any rule on N\A or Dealcoholized wine, so I'd say a bottle per adult would still be ok to bring on. (I honestly don't think they'd look at a wine bottle hard enough to see that it has no alcohol in it, anyway)  

2 hours ago, ScottD said:

It's funny, because they don't allow N\A Beer to be brought on, but I don't think there is any rule on N\A or Dealcoholized wine, so I'd say a bottle per adult would still be ok to bring on. (I honestly don't think they'd look at a wine bottle hard enough to see that it has no alcohol in it, anyway)  

That's because Beer is not allowed to be brought onboard and N/A beer is still beer.  Wine is allowed and this is wine so one bottle per person 21 and over.  Neither would be considered part of the non-alcoholic beverages policy.

3 hours ago, Xaa said:

That's because Beer is not allowed to be brought onboard and N/A beer is still beer.  Wine is allowed and this is wine so one bottle per person 21 and over.  Neither would be considered part of the non-alcoholic beverages policy.

there are 0.0 "beers" now, but I guess they are still considered beers.  So I get the not bringing on board thing, but I really wish they'd at least include the Heineken zero in the refreshment package, but again- I assume since you still technically have to be 21 to buy even N\A beer, they have to keep it off the refreshment list or a bunch of 14 year old's would be walking around with cans of near beer.