Itinerary Changes

Kxbronco

I’m on my first cruise in about 10 years. I’m on the Radiance and sailing from Seward, AK to Vancouver, BC.  We’ve been delayed due to weather. Have been sitting on board in Seward since Friday and plans are the depart Monday around 12:00pm. Went from 5 stops down to 1.  

Never been delayed so far and am curious  about something.  RC has refunded have the cruise price and all excursions.  They are also providing free drinks, including alcohol.  Is this a standard practice, the free alcohol, that they do when a cruise is delayed?  It’s a great way to appease their guest, but seems unusual to me.

17 hours ago, Ryan79 said:

No, this is highly unusual and extremely generous of them.

For sure! Props to them. Alaska is a place I would be devastated to miss ports in and I feel awful for those onboard.

I would love to get "stuck" in the Caribbean or Florida and be given a free cruise with free drinks, lol. I'm not even a big drinker but that would sure make me try to become one for the week.