Wonder OTS and RC App

SpicyCherry

I’m on wonder right now, interior virtual balcony room, and I just turned my tv off with my phone, so yes. 

it does not control temperature or lighting, but I can use my phone as tv remote via the app, as well as access account balance, order room service, turn virtual balcony on and off, and view cruise compass / some ship information. 

5 minutes ago, Ryan79 said:

If one word does the trick, do it! LOL. And yes, “No” to everything. Only Quantum class has room controls via the app and even then, it’s limited. No curtain or temp control. It can control TV and I don’t remember about the lights. 

I hear that...well OK. I guess Edge spoiled us. I mean the App had several mood light settings for morning, movie time, bed time and more....all at the touch of a button. The morning setting would slowly open the curtains. It was great!!

6 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

We could control some of that stuff via the app in our GS on Wonder but I’m assuming that’s a suite thing (where I rarely am).

Thanks @OCSC Mike We will be in the GS too actually so we’ll see what happens. When on Symphony in a GS, we couldn’t control anything with the App but it was no big deal. However, next time on Symphony, we are trying the CLS with that huge, floor to ceiling window. We heard the curtains are motorized so hope they at least can be controlled from up in the loft area, via App or switch. We’ll see about that too…..

11 minutes ago, SpicyCherry said:

We will be in the GS

Enjoy the suite neighborhood! We had the GS closest to the doors to the SL/CK and it was great being literally steps away from the included perks (especially b/c we're not actually suite people). We loved the ship in general and I'm actually looking forward to spending time at the included venues like we normally do on our upcoming cruises even though CK and the SL were amazing in June.

9 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Enjoy the suite neighborhood! We had the GS closest to the doors to the SL/CK and it was great being literally steps away from the included perks (especially b/c we're not actually suite people). We loved the ship in general and I'm actually looking forward to spending time at the included venues like we normally do on our upcoming cruises even though CK and the SL were amazing in June.

Wow! You must have really loved Wonder since you’re sailing on her at least 4 more times. Well, we definitely have become ‘suite people’ and we really enjoy SL/CK access. We hang out there a lot. Now on this trip we are doing a B2B and the 1st leg will be with family & friends. They are all in Junior Suites so we’ll be able to eat dinner in CK together at times but they won’t have unfettered access to CK or the SL at all. So we will be enjoying the included venues just like you, especially on that 1st leg. On the 2nd leg, all bets are off. But this will be the 1st time our traveling companions will experience an Oasis Class ship so it will be nice seeing their reaction. We’re super excited!!

6 hours ago, SpicyCherry said:

Wow! You must have really loved Wonder since you’re sailing on her at least 4 more times.

I did but it’s moreso just my preference to only drive an hour to PC. We were going to do Utopia’s inaugural in July but the prices were crazy from the day it opened & then we were going to do a Utopia B2B for Spring Break 2025 but it was significantly more than Wonder… so 2 more Wonders became 4.