North Star Experience sign-up online?

Jjdslp122

I am going on an Alaska cruise on the Ovation of the Seas.  The onboard activities online show The North Star Expereince sold out for Day 2 & 6 and it has been that way for months.  I know they probably do the North Star more than just those 2 days.  Someone suggested it might open up other times at the 30 day mark, but we are 25 days away and nothing has changed?   Will they ever have a pre-cruise sign-up? Can we sign up onboard? or are those really the only days and we jut missed it? How does this whole thing work? 

We're on Anthem in a couple weeks and so far only the additional charge "extended" experience is showing for us. Of course those sold out the day they were released, LOL.  Same with the iFly.  But those are extended special sea days things, not the regular ones that are free.  I keep checking each day to see if anything else opens up, but nope.  

The free experience opens up to be booked when onboard.  Then they will release slots to be booked for the next day on the previous evenings.  People with The Key have some slots held back that they can book first day onboard for Northstar and iFly.  In Cruise Planner it is just showing the paid sea day slots.  Those are sold out it seems.