European Itineraries

I feel dirty for asking this because its based upon a NCL itinerary, but....

Does RCCL ever have European itineraries that span from Northern Europe to London?  Specifically Denmark, Germany, Spain, France, and London?

It seems as though most of the cruises I look up are limited to 2 to 3 countries.

Don't feel like cruising a different cruise line now that I'm smitten by RCCL, but just may have to.

32 minutes ago, CruisingNewb said:

It seems as though most of the cruises I look up are limited to 2 to 3 countries.

Let me clarify, this was poorly worded...

We are looking for a European cruise that does more than 3 countries.

And yes, we have a TA looking into this but I was hoping to draw from experienced RCCL cruisers.

Baltic cruises are well worth the premium $$$ that are paid for them.

If you are considering a far off future sailing please take into consideration the Russia/Ukraine war; reading up on the history of the Lusitania is prudent before booking. 

I would not be afraid to book but by all means with a refundable deposit and trip insurance. Angry bears are NOT cool.

6 minutes ago, bobroo said:

; reading up on the history of the Lusitania is prudent before booking. 

British cruiseliner sunk in The Irish sea between Ireland and Britain during WW1 by Germany who Britain was at war with. 

Given the fact Britain was the enemy you can understand why they would target a ship flying the Union Jack flag!