xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Jan. 27 - Feb. 4, 2024 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi folks! I'm not on this one but I'm sailing Symphony in March and wondering if any of you would be willing to post a current entertainment schedule? My reservations will probably appear in a few days and I'd love to be somewhat (hopefully) prepared to choose my show times.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2024 at 2:04 PM, jbrinkm said:

Hi folks! I'm not on this one but I'm sailing Symphony in March and wondering if any of you would be willing to post a current entertainment schedule? My reservations will probably appear in a few days and I'd love to be somewhat (hopefully) prepared to choose my show times.

sorry but didn't see this while sailing. Any specific questions? Maybe I can see if my wife has that on her daily papers she usually keeps.

50 minutes ago, Mike n Ky said:

sorry but didn't see this while sailing. Any specific questions? Maybe I can see if my wife has that on her daily papers she usually keeps.

No worries, it was a long shot! My show reservations already opened and I already booked so no need for anything (for me at least) anymore. Thanks!

17 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

No worries, it was a long shot! My show reservations already opened and I already booked so no need for anything (for me at least) anymore. Thanks!

My wife did bring home the show listings and I was prepared to upload...but glad you got it done. Hope you have an awesome cruise...we did.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Jan. 27 - Feb. 4, 2024 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)