Labadee Zipline Booking

bobbi fleckman

5 hours ago, bobbi fleckman said:

I'll be at Labadee in November. How far in advance should I book the Zipline? Does it ever sell out before the cruise?

Now!, Seriously I wanted to go on Dragon's Fire Flight Line, that is the one where you lay down and it sold out fast, then back in July it came back and I got one reserved, the other zip line, Dragon's Breath Flight Line, that one was always available. SO I learned my lesson I reserve everything early, you can always cancel if the price comes down. I also was never able to get the Dragon's Tail Coaster - All Day Access, that was always sold out, though the single ride is still available.

Mitch

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

I'm seeing $103/$113 for my March cruise. Does this seem in the ballpark of the usual price? It seems really high to me for a zipline...

Not too far out of the norm.  We did it last year and there was a significant drop on BF.  I wanna say to the $75 range.  Who knows what 2023 BF will bring.