FlowRider Private Wave Session

Just saw the description in my Anthem booking (cost $345). Venture to say it is like a cabana where it is one set cost no matter how many.

They also had private lesson version for $552 and a group lesson for $69 a person.

Love waiting in line? Neither do we! Get more time on the water with an exclusive private session. Only Royal Caribbean lets you discover the thrill of surfing on our 40-foot-long wave simulator while at sea. Reserve the FlowRider for your family, friends (even yourself!), and learn how to maneuver with a boogie board, or stand up and hang ten . Enjoy a full hour of no lines or wait while you master the basics, perfect your form or pick up a few fun tricks.

*This is a full venue buyout with instructor supervision only. Participant must know how to load themselves on to the FlowRider

The 70 per person is labeled "Group Instructional Lesson"

We "rent out" the flow rider for 345 for an hour, which is not per person.  It does not include any instruction, you need to be able to load yourself.  The price goes up if you need instruction (imagine that but heck they are starting rent coffee makers, really ?)

18 hours ago, CGTLH said:

Just saw the description in my Anthem booking (cost $345). Venture to say it is like a cabana where it is one set cost no matter how many.

That si how I read it as well.... $345 for an hour for as many people as you want to share with (I imagine there is a limit) and 552 if you want to hire a staff member for lessons....